Our Values and Guiding Principles:
- We are committed to a strength-based approach, to the development of human potential, guided by each individual’s passions, neurological profile, enthusiasms, skill sets, and goals.
- We are a responsive organization which supports an organic and inclusive approach to meeting the needs of the neurodivergent population.
- The Center is grounded in the basic tenet of neurodiversity – that each human mind is unique, and that every human being is neurodiverse.
- We believe that current education systems must adapt to adequately support unique thinkers.
- We believe that the human connection to nature and animals is vital to positive health outcomes.
- We believe that a neurodiverse workforce drives innovation, profitability and shareholder value.
- We believe that thoughtful design of the physical environment, both indoors and out, enhances learning and productivity.
- We believe that ALL people must be actively engaged in decision-making regarding programs and policies that directly impact their lives, regardless of their neurological profile.
- The Center values quality of life and full access and engagement in society for all.
- The Center is committed to economic, social and environmental sustainability in all aspects of programming, as well as, in the physical setting in which activities and programs will be offered.
The Center is committed to economic, social and environmental sustainability in all aspects of programming, as well as, in the physical setting in which activities and programs will be offered.